Yesterday was a busy day. But it was an interesting day too. Thank you my dearest angel for buying kway tiao for me for breakfast (You know who you are). I went into a P6 class to teach HE and was surprised to see some China exchange students in there. In order not to bore them, I decided to use Mandarin to teach my HE lessons. It's really not as easy as it seemed. I find it hard to find words to describe what I want to say. Plus I'm so used to using English that I kept using "so", "then" as connectors to link up my broken Mandarin. Haha. I think my students had a good laugh yesterday.
After lessons, Wendy, Wendi, Lynn and I quickly rushed off to have our Thai rice for lunch. Gobbled everything up in 15min was a terrible thing to do. Then we had our concert rehearsal till 5pm. After rehearsal, my colleague accompanied me to put up signages for the run for Olympic month. By the time we were done, it's already 6pm. It so happened that she cycled to school too. So we cycled home together.
On the way back, I felt nauseous. When I reached home, I had stomachache and diarrhea. So I stayed at home and rested. Have been sleeping really early lately.
No comments:
Post a Comment